Tressure Hunt

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I am going to start a survival game called Tressure Hunt. Here is how you play.
Similar to other online games this will have many levels of play. You will be required to follow instructions (sometimes tricky on purpose) to get each clue.
First one to the chest wins.
Oh ya, I burried a chest. Inside are some diamonds, gold, and some armor. Its not considered much but for those that like puzzles this should be a blast.

The first clue is below the starting line in this forum post. Follow the instructions carefully or you wont get the next clue.
First come first serve.
Are you ready? Good luck!
------------------------------START----------------------------

I sing a song of that reaches far. But I am not a superstar. My skin resembles melancholy but dont get close it is a folly. I am the giant of my home and I eat with a comb. How far does my voice travel?

To submit your answer unscramble the below message for the method.
In 24 hours the below message will change to a different method. Any answers send in the wrong method will not be counted.

Nevs am e pasmdie sertage

_P_

Gold Miner
This is gonna be fun!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Good luck for people who willing to play your game. xD

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Ohh! Good luck. I suggest you check my new thread.

_P_

Gold Miner
This is hard xD

_P_

Gold Miner

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
I think I did, but I don't know what the result means yet.......
I think I figured it out too, but I'm not much of a survival player. xD Though I'm pretty sure if you actually unscrambled it correctly the instructions are pretty clear, in my opinion anyways.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
I think I figured it out too, but I'm not much of a survival player. xD Though I'm pretty sure if you actually unscrambled it correctly the instructions are pretty clear, in my opinion anyways.

Well, I couldn't unscramble it.... I just couldn't find a correct sentence in it... BUT... When I put it into google translate.... I found out it is actually written in a different language! But that's the thing.... The translation doesn't help much....

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I wish you could all hear the malicious laugh. LOL
Its all in good fun though.
Here's some help. The scrambled part is scrambled both by word (in an online program) and by entire sentence. The solution to it is the submission method when you solve the first puzzle. The first puzzle is a simple riddle. (simple may not be the correct word).
I did in part create my own language and of course a custom website (the domain was only a few cents) once you solve the solution to this one you are whisked away to step 2, a riddle that is programmed into an entire website.

Zoa

Iron Miner
I wish you could all hear the malicious laugh. LOL
Its all in good fun though.
Here's some help. The scrambled part is scrambled both by word (in an online program) and by entire sentence. The solution to it is the submission method when you solve the first puzzle. The first puzzle is a simple riddle. (simple may not be the correct word).
I did in part create my own language and of course a custom website (the domain was only a few cents) once you solve the solution to this one you are whisked away to step 2, a riddle that is programmed into an entire website.
Well... ok I give up..

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
@Zoa If you can get my hint: "You of all of everyone who is doing this, definitely shouldn't give up." Just saying.
If I Can offer you advice without revealing to much. In your approach your at the part now where you should focus on the submission method. Was that clear enough of a hint?

_P_

Gold Miner
I am still at the starting line... like 0 clue ._.