McMMO

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
As to myself, I usually don't play Survival that lot, like Survival and this Factions.

I wonder what is McMMO use for what. I got two reward 5k of McMMO. I want to know what that mean and what applied to Factions.

QueenOfSass

Iron Miner
McMMO is experience you have in something. There are Swords, Woodcutting, Archery, Acrobatics, Salvage, Smelting, Unarmed, Taming, Axes, Repair, Alchemy, Mining, Herbalism, Fishing, and Excavation. The more experience you have the more special abilities you get. For example, depending on your mining level and experience you have you will earn super breaker for longer periods of time as well as a triple drop chance. Another example is swords. Depending on the experience you have with swords it will allowed to add bleed effect on players you attack as well as counter the opposing players hits. You can check your power level and the amount of experience you have by doing /mcstats. I hope this helped!

Bornassassin

Tree Puncher
Basically, increasing a skill makes you have better effects with that specific item/ability. Increasing your swords McMMO will make you better at using swords and etc. It is always nice to level up the things you use the most. For example, level up your herbalism if you are wanting to become a potato farmer :-P

Misunderstood

Stone Miner
Mcmmo offers rewards in the form of abilities related to one skill in minecraft for doing one activity. One 'skill' is based around an activity done in minecraft such as Mining. If you mine a lot you level up your mining mcmmo levels. As you get higher mcmmo mining levels your mcmmo abilities get better and new abilities can be unlocked. There are 2 types of mcmmo abilities active and passive. Active ones have to be activated by using certain keys e.g.: Super breaker in mining. The ability only works for a few seconds once activated and increased levels increase the duration of the ability. Passive abilities are like double drops, it is active all the time but it works on a percentage based system. So at lv 100 mining you have a 10% double drop chance for every block you mine that is naturally spawning and counted on the mcmmo mining skill xp database. When you get a higher mcmmo level for the skill your percentage chance increases.

Most mcmmo skills are mostly for show. Axes/Swords are the ones you are most likely to use and will be the most useful. Don't bother levelling up things like taming unless you're going to get them up very high. A lot of the skills are useless unless you get them up to a high level and use them a lot to make sure they're worth it.

On a different server my faction had a sugarcane alt. One alt dedicated to getting a high level in the mcmmo skill Herbalism. If we all harvested individually we'd only have all got maybe 500 mcmmo Herbalism levels but combined we had a higher level and we got in net total a lot more sugarcane/money.

OP
OP
Spazboy99

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Thank all who very helpful with my brain work to understand of what mcMMO. :-P

P.S. My brain is working fine.