Block Glitch?

TeeMystic

First Step
Idk if this happens to other players but not a single day goes by that I get stuck in a block on kitpvp. I am pretty sure its not my internet because it only happens on snapcraft. anyone have the same problem?

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Ya, on Survival I trip over those halfslabs all the time, my player seems to almost stutter or stumble. It only happens on there though, not on singleplayer

_P_

Gold Miner
It's a connection thing. It happens to me even when i am somewhere with a really good connection (although a lot less than when i am in France for example)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
If you feel unsure about your connection problem to Snapcraft then here the command /ping that way you can check your ping connection. If it is happening more than 300ms then your connect fault. I hope that wouldn't happen to you again. :)

OP
OP
TeeMystic

TeeMystic

First Step
If you feel unsure about your connection problem to Snapcraft then here the command /ping that way you can check your ping connection. If it is happening more than 300ms then your connect fault. I hope that wouldn't happen to you again. :)
Yea but im always under 100 ping, so its not me xD

_P_

Gold Miner
Yea but im always under 100 ping, so its not me xD

Hm I have seen case where at the moment they check the ping is okay, as soon as it happens it goes to 3000+...
This happens usually to people with households. Like living with a family or a student house. Like someone starts to connect to things. That is usually the short trigger.