Shop Revamping

Brendan Pinner

First Step
Playing on both skyblock and factions relatively frequently, I can see there are a few crucial differences in the interfaces that determine the effectiveness of using them. I feel the skyblock shop interface is more effective in the fact that it has more user friendly options. For example, the "sell all" feature that factions does not have. it is very useful on skyblock and i could also see how it can be useful on factions. Also the "back" option that allows the user to return to the previous screen doesn't appear in many cases or hasn't been put in yet. The "back" option is very helpful in the case where you accidentally click on the wrong item and you then need to completely close out of the interface, re-open it, then find the correct item again.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Yes, I have noticed that before. I did wonder why it is not same. Even though both have same shop but different approach. Thank for bring it up. Let's see what staff said about it. :)

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
This could also be applied to the shop on survival.

disengaged

First Step
also /shop would be nice, the existing /shop lets you select which server you want to play on?
it's kind of a pain going /spawn to buy items then /home again.