Making Money On Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I wrote the Guide To an Hourly Income a while back for the survival server. It has received a lot of compliments. But I must say, I have learned a lot.
The method I have for you today, will 100% earn you 50K or more a day on Snapcraft Skyblock.

More and more new players fill the chat, discord, and the forums with a continuous stream of questions about how to earn money on skyblock. Hopefully you all read this, and perhaps your dreams of getting lots and lots of in game cash can come true.

Step1, Build an area of soul Sand and plant nether wart on it.
Nether wart grows quickly. It will generate a mature plant in as few as 3 minuets or as long as it feels like, I find that once every hour I have a crop that is ready to harvest.
Each harvested plant will drop 3 new seeds. If you plan your area of growing around a double chests capacity for stacks of 64 nether wart and the amount required to repopulate your fields, you will be able to sell the nether wart for a rather high amount of money. I use the double chest to measure so that I know I am guaranteeing that I will get 20K or more a harvest because what I have left after a harvest I can fill a double chest with and re plant my fields. This takes some math, but remember, a mature nether plant lets off 3 seeds, 2 can go in your chest and 1 goes on the field. You will need to figure out your field size for yourself. Its part of the fun.
2017-06-29_15.07.41.png

Step 2,
once you do your first crop go to the enchanter at spawn. Enchant a diamond pick with unbreaking and with lucky miner. I use lucky miner 2. This will hugely increase your rate of income!
luckymine2.png

Step 3, Once your crop is ready, use your new pick axe to harvest. YOu will hear thunder and see flames. This means you are being given any one of about 4 or 5 ores. Fully smelted and ready for sale. You will find that at the end of a harvest you have all this diamond, redstone dust, emeralds, iron, and gold. Sell it all by pressing /shop and selling it back to the shop. Sell your nether crop as I described in step 1. Now you will find that the 20 or so thousand you were making at first is turning into as much as 50K (depending on your field size). I have even gotten over 100K a harvest ( I can harvest about 3 times a day before I get bored).
2017-06-29_15.07.49.png

arrow.png

With hard work comes a lucrative payout.
I hope you enjoyed this.
I will be making more tutorials soon.
Be sure to comment below with questions and suggestions.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Wow, I haven't thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.