Bouth a IG Wont work/spawn help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitty_

First Step
hi all i have self 2 IG spawners but i have place one down and it turn in to a pig spawner and spawn nothing
so is it a bug or a glitch pls someone help me out i scard to place more spawners

you can msg in the can on skyblock

ty all

Kitty (_KittyTheCat_ in-game)

APHedward

Tree Puncher
Is it under and surrounded by grass?

APHedward

Tree Puncher
Sorry above grass

APHedward

Tree Puncher
I had the same issue and someone told me to place a grass block under it and surround it with grass (so the pigs can spawn on grass)

APHedward

Tree Puncher
I also had that issue... But IDK how to fix it ... All I can say is just use it

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
IG? What does that mean, Iron Golelm? I didnt think those were in skyblock? Where did you get it? Some times players can rename items in the auction house. If they do, its called auction house fraud.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I'm just checking cause your allegation is that you won one of the rarest items from the rarest crate and that you bought one of the most expensive items in the snapcraft skyblock store and that it did not work. You originally said you had one and that it did not work. Now its 2?
Your account will show a purchase (if you made one). That is a support ticket. You have to provide proof. But if you are in any way lying to get free stuff not only will it not work you also face a consequence. I hope you know that.
I hope you can get your problem fixed.
Follow this link and fill out all the information.
https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

crazygurlisshy

Zombie Killer
They opened a lot of Legendary Crates yesterday and so yes they got a few Iron Golem spawners; though I told you not to place them because it seems spawners are having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.