Can't Auction

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
The auction says I can't list any more items at once. But I have no items currently listed.
Is this a glitch? Or is it some other Reason?
TIA
:emerald:

_P_

Gold Miner
Did you look into the expired items list? When an Item does not get sold after 24 hours it goes there and you need to take it out.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Maybe you have to wait for 24 hours when that time you put auction item.

_P_

Gold Miner
Maybe you have to wait for 24 hours when that time you put auction item.

Nah there is no waiting. One you sold and item or you took it out of the expiration menu if it expired or because you did change your mind on selling it, you can start selling immediately again.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Ohh really? Ohh right, once you already put item then have wait for 24 hours to expired or someone already buy my auction then I can sell again.

_P_

Gold Miner
Ohh really? Ohh right, once you already put item then have wait for 24 hours to expired or someone already buy my auction then I can sell again.

Nope. It's like this.

You can always sell an item in the /ah
You can they do 3 things:
1. Actually sell it and then go to the next item...
2. Change your mind, cancel the item and take it out of the expiration menu and start selling again with items...
3. Wait until it expires because no one wants your item due it not being interesting or waaaay to overpriced like most people do sadly... than it's the same as 2. The item goes in the expiration menu, you take it out and start over.

OP
OP
St0n3henge

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
I didn't know about the expiration menu. I bet there's something in there.
Thanks, that's probably it.

Reactions: _P_

_P_

Gold Miner