Can you fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interline

Iron Miner
Everytime i die and i respawn i lag back at spawn i cant run and i usually get kicked for flying and i find this really annoying. i get kicked about 1-5 times every 5 minutes. it doesn't happen with any other server. i don't know why it does this i am usually on a 4 bar, it shouldn't lag me back and kick me for flying. i found this really annoying since i get killed when im stuck people crit me out.
Fix it period

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
Other players and I are also having this problem. I messaged an admin and they said they are looking into it

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Please make a support ticket here: www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under the department of "Bug Reports." Make sure to provide evidence of this happening, such as a video. This will give us a better visual with what the problem is.

Things to note:
- If you feel that it is the server lagging, please do /tps. If any of the numbers are below 19 (besides the times), inform a staff member as soon as possible.
- If the tps is fine, please do /ping. This will show how well you are connecting to the server. An average ping ranges from 70 to 200. If your ping is above 275, your connection is to blame not Snapcraft.
- Another helpful command is /lag. This will display some of the statistics of the server at that time.

Any questions can be answered by another staff member or I via a pm or thread/support ticket. :)
-Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.