Auction more than one thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzydear

First Step
Hello,

Im pretty new and i apologize if this seems like a very dumb question, but I can't find it in any forums and no one on the server will answer my question, so: How do i get the ability to auction more than one thing at a time?

Thank you.

_P_

Gold Miner
Hello,

Im pretty new and i apologize if this seems like a very dumb question, but I can't find it in any forums and no one on the server will answer my question, so: How do i get the ability to auction more than one thing at a time?

Thank you.

This has already been asked before. If you use the search bar with "auction" as a key word you can find this post:
https://snapcraft.net/threads/11772/

It shows you need to buy a rank to do this.

_P_

Gold Miner
Is there a way to find out what the ranks include? i couldn't find that either.

Go to the upper part of this site where it says: Forum, support, staff, vote and store.
Go in the store. :)

Smol

Tree Puncher
I'm not actually sure. But it has probably already been resolved.
xxx

_P_

Gold Miner

_P_

Gold Miner

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You need a rank to be able to put multiple items in the aution house, there's always a board where the information about rank are, usually it's /warp info

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on here or another staff member and you'll get the answers you need. :)

_P_

Gold Miner
You need a rank to be able to put multiple items in the aution house, there's always a board where the information about rank are, usually it's /warp info

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on here or another staff member and you'll get the answers you need. :)

Yeah so this page has already been answered now, perhaps we should close it since people keep saying the same stuff :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.