So this happened...

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
Twice now I've found invisible pigs wearing saddles. I only knew they were pigs because of the grunting.
The first time I tried to keep it in a pen but it always rematerialized outside the pen.
Deciding it was useless to me, I killed it but instead of meat I got money added to my account.

The second time I killed one the same thing happened.
Is there a bounty on invisible pigs? Why? Where do they come from?

OP
OP
St0n3henge

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
Yeah, the block monsters are great because they give you a key. But too many at one time and you have to stop and get your hearts back up.

_P_

Gold Miner
Oh just wait until you start doing some serious minning :-P

OP
OP
St0n3henge

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
There was this glitchy donkey once, too. When I tried to ride it back to my house everything went all weird. Blocks disappeared but I could see part of the inside of the earth with lava. I was stuck and couldn't move or dismount. I had to escape out of the game.
I swear that donkey was evil.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
You glitched inside a block. That could have killed you, lol. You can build a block into your head and suffocate. Ive done it a few times.
In skyblock we have had these obnoxious little slips of paper that chase you around and hurt you. They drop enchantment points.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
You will have to fight with paper but sometimes stone block. But Saddle that usually happen in Factions /spawn xp farm.

_P_

Gold Miner