Mob spawner mob stacking plugin loot unfair? Or is it actually a bug?

savecoolman18

First Step
Now I understand that stacking mobs is to prevent lag. I like the idea of this. What I am not sure about, whether this Is a bug or it's supposed to be like this, or I am just killing them in the wrong way (I kill them with a sharp 1 sword) is that when mobs stack up and you kill them, they only drop the loot for one of those mobs. Example: if I let 15 horses from a horse spawner stack up and then kill it, I only get 1 or 2 leather, yet all 15 horses die at the same time. I am confused as to why it is set to do this. This defeats the purpose of having multiple of the same animal spawner. ( Not sure if it does this with hostile mob spawners like skeleton or zombie). The only way I could have multiple of the same animal spawner is by spacing them widely apart so they don't stack up together. I have seen other servers that have a mob stacking plugin but theirs will give u all the loot for all the stack mobs at once, (example waiting for 16 horses to stack and then killing the horse and getting all the leather u would get from kill 16 horses just from killing that one horse, but all 16 horses die at once). or a plugin that when the mobs stack up you have to kill them one by one and the number in the stack of mobs decreases by 1 giving you all the loot (example letting horses stack up to 14, then killing a horse. The horse you killed with drop 1 leather and then the stack decreases to 13.) This last example from what I can see is the most efficient and the most fair way to stack mobs. I hope that this issue will get solved soon because sadly at the moment my horse spawner is nearly useless.