• well

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsmith

First Step
hi I'm dms9 aka Daniel Matthew Smith I will be 15 years old in 3 months and iv been playing snap craft I believe 3 years
I like to help people such as with problems with donations not getting vote keys stuff like that I also run my own server danger craft I have donated twice on this server I donated for warrior on kitpvp and I donated for VIP on zombiev
I'm pretty patient dealing with players u know like a mc server u got to be patient and wait on some things Iv had to be patient a whole year to buy a mc server my discord is dangerboy387 my skype is stunner150
I speak fluent English I some times have trouble spelling really long words but I usually look them up I am representing the server I play online for about 2 hours on this server 2 an hour usually on pc about 3 to 4 hours a day depends if I'm sick or working or not I do work a job for money I am the right job for helper because 1 iv owned a server I know a lot of commands iv been staff on many servers iv been banned 1 time on this server in 2015 its when I found out about hacks and I hacked and I got banned than my parents took my pc and disabled the download thing to where I had to have permission but now I'm more mature and I play on 1.8 a lot because I like how the pvp is instead of waiting a power hit and I have a YouTube channel dangerboy387 i have 10 subscribers if u do want the link just email me or tell me on skype and I believe that's all for this application on this establishment thanks for reading

-Dms9/Daniel Matthew Smith

KristianM

Iron Miner
You're supposed to create a ticket in order to apply for staff. Support > Submit New Ticket > Staff Application.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.