A new aera has begun.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
aera
The new gang 'aera' is made to be the new top gang on KitPvP. Diamond fights, respect, and lots of fun is what all members will expect.

Note: There are 6 slots open.
-​
As we want the gang „aera“ to be slay, we need all our gang members to meet certain requirements, and follow simple rules.

These requirements are important for a chance of joining the gang

· You have to be an active player
· You must be loyal to the gang
· You must have experience on the KitPvP server
· You need a way to communicate with members outside the game (e.g. Skype)
· You must be prepared for diamond fights at all times (existing sets, etc.)

Please follow the server rules as they are – I do not want members to get in trouble of any kind.

A good KDR is not necessary! However, you must be able to keep the gang’s KDR and kills high. If not, you will be kicked out of the gang.

-​
Do you think you are just right to contribute well to aera? You can be a part of the gang; apply using the format below. Send your application to the Skype of the gang’s Co-Leader: manmetschnorrie

*IGN:
*For how long I have been playing:
*Do I meet all requirements:
*Reason I want to join aera:
About me:

(* must be filled)

Current members:

[Leader] GuardeYard

[Co-Leader/Advisor] CARLEKBERG

Capjmac

Brickell​

YRN

Stone Miner
Frobe
couple weeks
ye mayn
cuz my friend is in it
im frobe and i like to be racist

SaltyKen

First Step
*IGN: SaltyKen
*For how long I have been playing: On and off. I play factions + another kitpvp on a different server but will quit it if accepted if thats needed.
*Do I meet all requirements: Yes
*Reason I want to join aera: Trying to find some good pvpers hopefully you all arnt shit.
About me: I have played many kit servers. Im 16 and Im very mature own skype and etc if needed. Im so good I got banned for hacks. Waiting to be unbanned now :).
https://snapcraft.net/threads/14163/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Guarde

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
*IGN: SaltyKen
*For how long I have been playing: On and off. I play factions + another kitpvp on a different server but will quit it if accepted if thats needed.
*Do I meet all requirements: Yes
*Reason I want to join aera: Trying to find some good pvpers hopefully you all arnt shit.
About me: I have played many kit servers. Im 16 and Im very mature own skype and etc if needed. Im so good I got banned for hacks. Waiting to be unbanned now :).
https://snapcraft.net/threads/14163/

Send your application to the Skype of the gang’s Co-Leader: manmetschnorrie

Need Skype to be added to the gang chat.