my opinion

1Syrup

First Step
okay so i love all of the custom biomes alot but for factions theres this problem if i am looking for bases on a normal server there will be no randomly placed cobblestone or other blocks so it throws me off to see cobblestone all over the place when im looking for bases underground. if u could fix this problem please do because i was thinking about moving servers because of it thanks :-D ps ive been playing snapcraft for about 4 years.

_P_

Gold Miner
okay so i love all of the custom biomes alot but for factions theres this problem if i am looking for bases on a normal server there will be no randomly placed cobblestone or other blocks so it throws me off to see cobblestone all over the place when im looking for bases underground. if u could fix this problem please do because i was thinking about moving servers because of it thanks :-D ps ive been playing snapcraft for about 4 years.

Just mine the cobble and switch it with stone? ._.'

OP
OP

1Syrup

First Step
So whenever I'm looking for bases people might place some cobble and then there's randomly generating cobble that throws me off when I'm mining for bases so it's really hard to find bases

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Most of the time, the randomly placed cobblestone (in plains biomes) are most likely from players but, if you are talking about the andesite/cobble biome, I'm not sure how it throws you off when it's literally scattered in places where it is noticeable that it's just the biome. I would suggest looking for claimed bases in matter of fact since they are easier to determine where they are. Usually people don't make underground and unclaimed bases anywhere unless it is a personal vault :-P.

Misunderstood

Stone Miner
At this point in the map there is not much server admins can do. Changing it at this point would mean changing millions of blocks in the map. If it was possible it would cause too many problems. But it isn't easily possible because every chunk is already rendered so changing millions of blocks across a map that has billions of blocks in it. When I say billions... I mean 25,000 x 25,000 x 50/40.