A Little Bit About Me

ItsMiles

First Step
Hi i'm Miles I have been playing Snapcraft for about four months and I finally had enough with the hackers and decided to go out for staff.I grew up in a small town in Michigan when I was about 15 my mom passed away of lung cancer from smoking she smoked around me almost everyday I kept warning her she is going to get lung cancer.Then one day I came home from school my dad and my mom were sitting there crying.Then she gave me the papers I was left speechless as tears rolled down my face she said "I'm sorry Miles why didn't I listen".The next day my mom went to the hospital she was there for a good 3 months she was getting worse and worse finally me my dad and my brother had to make a decision we had almost no money for food or anything so we sold the house and moved to a small house across town.A few months fly by and I find myself in the hospital next to my mom who cant speak or move I was there for about ten minutes talking to god and her then I decided to go home then about twenty minutes later I get a call its my dad" Miles... mom...shes...dead i'm sorry" I went to my room crying then I find my self at the funeral home next to her. later that night I got a call from the owner of the house we rented he knew we were struggling (his names Mike).Mike gave us $200,000 we were so blessed we got a brand new house.My brother went off the college and did his thing as I was saving up for a new computer once i got the money and the computer i saw all of these videos on Youtube of Minecraft so I brought it and downloaded it.My dad ended up working two jobs to boost are family.My brother came home and went in to the Military were he was a Private First Class he came home four years later in a wheelchair he had been shot in the leg and had to get his leg amputated that's were thing's went down hill are family was struggling again and finally we catch a break I have now got an office job and I worked from home to support the family my boss heard about are struggle and gave me a huge raise about two years later we have paid of everything.My dad quit one of his jobs because we were no longer struggling and that's my story.
Cheers,Miles

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! Good luck with your application :)

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums Miles ^_^

NightShade

Iron Miner
Welcome to the forums Miles. Sad story :'(
I'm just curious (You don't have to answer), but when and where was your brother stationed?
I thank him for his service and hope the gov does good with his Military Disability Compensation

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the forums! :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I am sorry for your loss.