Noobie looking for help

RecRob

First Step
Hello all! New to PC in general and found your server and love the Survival concept. But.. i'm curious as to why do things like hold torches in off hand?

also just noticed the ability to " Super mine " ? or something of that nature. is there a place where I can look all this up at?

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Your first concern I believe you are asking about the use of left-hand use in 1.9+. 1.9+ offers you to hold items in your left AND right hand to switch things into your left hand, put whatever you will want in your left hand, into your right hand. Then, press the 'F Key' and it should switch whatever that was in your right hand, into your left hand.

Your second concern is about MCMMO. This is a plugin known to many servers to help players gain/level up skills to unlock special abilities when fully/accurately leveled up. For example, the higher level your mining skill is, the faster your "super mine will go". If you would like to see what types of skills are there and how you can level them up, please see this link:
http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities

Hope this helped you out :-D.

OP
OP
RecRob

RecRob

First Step
Your first concern I believe you are asking about the use of left-hand use in 1.9+. 1.9+ offers you to hold items in your left AND right hand to switch things into your left hand, put whatever you will want in your left hand, into your right hand. Then, press the 'F Key' and it should switch whatever that was in your right hand, into your left hand.

Your second concern is about MCMMO. This is a plugin known to many servers to help players gain/level up skills to unlock special abilities when fully/accurately leveled up. For example, the higher level your mining skill is, the faster your "super mine will go". If you would like to see what types of skills are there and how you can level them up, please see this link:
http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities

Hope this helped you out :-D.

MCMMO is nice! The first part though. I can't duel wield is what I was trying to say I guess. Example I can't put a torch in one hand and an axe in the other. I searched for 1.12 servers and this was on the list.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
MCMMO is nice! The first part though. I can't duel wield is what I was trying to say I guess. Example I can't put a torch in one hand and an axe in the other. I searched for 1.12 servers and this was on the list.
We are currently in the middle of updating all our servers to support the new 1.12 features, things like Creative, Skyblock & The Hubs are already updated.