Hey Everyone!

Hogwild13

First Step
Hi!

My Name is Hogwild13, but you can just call me Hogwild! I am currently 17 years old and live in Arkansas. I love playing Minecraft and Snapcraft has been a fun experience so far! I will probably strive to become a helper one day on this server as I continue to find out more about it! My other hobbies include baseball, running and going camping/backpacking! I also want to become a storm chaser once I get a little older! I can't wait to meet everyone on this server, and just wanted to stop by here and introduce myself before I explored other parts of Snapcraft!

Have a wonderful day!

-Joshua

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the server/forums Hogwild :-D I actually just went backpacking last week and I enjoy it as well.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Yeah it's so much fun! Where did you go backpacking?
I was in the Smoky Mountains on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. The weather was beautiful

_P_

Gold Miner
Hi mate! Good luck with your application one day! :)

OP
OP
Hogwild13

Hogwild13

First Step
I was in the Smoky Mountains on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. The weather was beautiful

That place is amazing. Glad you got the opportunity to go there. Seems like you went at a good time because the weather there is usually yucky at times!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
That place is amazing. Glad you got the opportunity to go there. Seems like you went at a good time because the weather there is usually yucky at times!
Yeah that's what all the locals were saying lol

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! The storm chaser seem interesting job. :)