1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Rich Guild Recruiting

Discussion in 'Survival' started by iAve, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Relentlessrage12

Relentlessrage12 First Step

Ign:Relentlessrage12
    level:59
    Something about me:I own /warp wares and am working on village with breeded villagers
    It would be appreciated if you considered me

2. GeorgiePieMC

GeorgiePieMC Gold Miner

GeorgieMC
    Prison Boss
    IGN: GeorgieMC
    Level: 158
    About me: Im a goddess

3. Zurbey

Zurbey First Step

Hey man, so I am very interested in joining your guild but I will admit I don't meet one requirement for playing this specific server for 1 month, yet. But, please do not let that stop you from considering me a valid applicant. I have played Minecraft for around 7 years now and I know virtually everything about it. I come from an HCF (hard-core factions) background. I've played those servers for merely 4 years and through that I've gained many skills like being very good at PvP, building and know how to work well with a team. I have created some YouTube videos over my time in the HCF community, but my reputation in that community shines much more then my Youtube stats do, haha. Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/zurbeymc

My level currently is 40. I currently have 600k and have played for around a week, but very actively. I already have a base if I need to gain trust with the guild first, I understand.

So, I hope you do consider me to join your guild as I also feel I could be a valuable asset to you.

Here's my base so far if you'd like to see: http://prntscr.com/g72vp7

Also haven't died in the server yet, so guess I still got some hcf skills. :-P

Just saw that you applications are closed, I apologize for posting late but if you're accepting late applications I am still interested. Going to look for options in the mean time.

#43 Zurbey, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017