A True Explanation.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hello Everyone. Most of you won't remember me, but my username is WackyBear_.

I have been gone for almost a year now, and its safe to say that I miss quite a few people on here, but it has been good for me and I do not have any intentions of returning properly any time soon.

I've been regularly checking this website to see if anything dramatic has happened, and it keeps making me think that I owe you all a true explanation of me, my true self.

I have been lying to all of you. I am actually 16 years of age, and not 19; what I said I was.even though I and for people to actually like me when I first joined the server, because I saw the abuse of which people that were much older gave people the age that I was (around 12-13) when I first joined the server.

I also need to give a sincere apology to @Maarten. I did not mean any harm for when I joined the staff team by using my fake age. I am very sorry.

When I first joined the server, I had not told anybody my age for a long time as I didn't know how people would react at me for being one of the youngest in my group of friends on the server rather than the oldest(What I pretended to be). I did not do this on purpose to get into the staff team, I was just so engaged with the community and I played every day. I almost believed that I actually was older than what I actually am at one point.

I owe these people an apology:
@Jaide Hellspur
@Jakeee
I can't find Dans tag, but him as well, as I know he hates lies and I can't say how sorry I am.

I do not deserve any acceptance for what I have done, I just believed that every body had the right to know what I have done, and I accept any punishment. I do not play the server any more, of which is why I needed to give this explanation.

Thank you. Goodbye.

_P_

Gold Miner
I'll be honest, I am too new to know anything about this.
However, it's good in my eyes that you try to come clean and see what you did.
I know plenty of other people who did such things. In fact I just recently had a friend who just finally revealed his whole story too.
Just for next time, don't do it. Since with for example real life scenarios it can become quite stressful for you if you try to keep the scene running. You get doubted at because of inconsistencies and mistakes in stories.
So yeah, people will notice sooner or later.

Just be yourself and stay cool! People will like you in your most natural form! ;-)
Now I don't know you but that doesn't mean I can tell you good luck, so yeah.
Hope you are doing well with whatever you need to do right now and good luck!
Would be cool if you can join one day again. More players = more fun!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You're missed Joe and when you decide to come back, you're more than welcome.
(Btw Dan's tag is @Danneh__ )

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sure. We all do mistakes, and we all learn from them. Anyone deserves a second chance, and I'd be more than glad to give you one. ;-)
Lying and never admiting it is worse than you think, though admiting it and apologizing does take courage. Not many are brave enough to do it.
Welcoming you back, any time, Joe.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I remember seeing you on the server quite a bit back in the day but I never knew you personally. I like to think that everyone deserves a second chance and if or whenever you feel like coming back to the server as everyone stated above, we would welcome you back anytime :)

Last edited:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
It is happen, as you learned. Let move on and enjoy your happy and life.