Getting scammed on Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordan Gossett

First Step
Ok, so my problem is I got scammed out of 450,000 dollars (in-game). A guy named scollins31415 and I had an agreement that I'd pay him 450,000 dollars and he'd buy me vip+. When I sent him the money, he immediately got off SC. So I was like, "ok, I may or may not have just been scammed." I waited for a few minutes to see if he would get back on or if it would say I had vip+. He got back on, but when i tried to /msg him, he ignored me.(by doing /ignore or whatever) Now luckily I had a friend that was on. So I made him tell the guy to make the 40 USD transaction for vip+, or give me my 450,000 dollars back. My friend said that he bought it, but here we are. Now I waited even longer. And now he's saying he didn't buy it and he will for 800k. And when my friend tries to /msg him, he wont answer. PLEASE HELP ME!! I have never done this before but I trusted him and I regret it. I'm sorry if this is a bad thread, I'm only 13 and I'm not that great in English/LA lol. There are 5 pictures. Scroll down to see them.
First pic.png
Second pic.png
Third Pic.png
Fourth pic.png
Fifth pic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.