[Survival] Guild Inferno recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaeemQamar04

First Step
~{Your Level} : 119

~{Your IGN}: ZaeemQamar04

~{Your Age}: 13

~{Your Skype}: Zaeem Qamar ([email protected])

~{Your Discord}: ZaeemQamar04#0388

~{Contribution}: I can donate money to the guild and provide services such as building in GMC and helping out in general. I can give items to the guild such as golden apples and Kit [King]s.

~{Reason}: I want to be part of and contribute to a well-known guild which already has members that are my friends.

~{What Time Are You On}: I am usually on at 3PM to 8PM (PST Time).

~{When Did You Join Snapcraft}: I joined Snapcraft in late 2015 early 2016.

~{How Often Are You Online}: I am usually on two to five hours a day, from 3 to 8PM PST. This number is not a constant, some days I will play more, some less.

matthoes

First Step
Hello snapcrafters! Guild Inferno has been renewed! New members and even a new guild base. Now we are recruiting new members!

Guild information:
- #3 richest guild
- Free to use crafting area (includes crafting tables, enchantment tables, furnaces, brewing stands and plenty of anvils)
- We will keep expanding the guild base
- We do not focus on pvp, but we do have over 4.5k kills and our kdr is 1.3

Guild requirements:
- You need to be active between 2PM and 8PM PST
- Hackers are not welcome
- Donators are preferred
- Having access to gmc is highly preferred (not required)
- You need to have skype and/or discord. Both is preferred!
- Find more at /warp infrules

Applying template:
- Your level (not total level)
- Your ign
- Your age
- Skype name
- Discord id
- What can you contribute to the guild?
- Why do you want to join?
- What times are you online? Please post in PST time. Use a timezone converter if you're not sure
- When did you join snapcraft?
- How often are you online?

I hope I will see some great application shortly! When I think you have a chance to join the guild, I will message you on skype or discord. Good luck everyone! ;-)

matthoes

First Step
My lvl: I'm level 77 so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your ign:
matthoes
Your Age:
Skype name:
matthoes1
Discord id:
Matthoes#5902
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What can you contribute to the guild?:
I can help build and i have 4.23mill at the time of making this application. i do not have a rank but i can buy blocks etc from /shop if needed. I'm very active as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why do you want to join?:
Cause I'm mostly just playing solo and it seems fun to be in a guild and have people to talk to and a place to grind and just hang out with other people in the guild.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What times are you online? Please post in PST time. Use a time zone converter if you're not sure:
I'm online basically everyday i play around 5-7 hours a day and I'm PST i get on at around 2 pm and get off at 10 pm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When did you join snapcraft?:
not too long ago, around 20 November 2017 but have been very active.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How often are you online?:
Everyday Whenever I Can. i finish my homework and then just play on survival the rest of the day so around 5-7hours a day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doesn't really matter what you contact me on preferably discord but Skype is okay as well. I'm really looking forward to joining this guild.:-D

Liv Jupiter

First Step
Level- 69
IGN- RulingJupiter
Rank- Premium
Age- 14
Skype- wolf_fire66
Discord- Liv/Jups #9460

Contribution- I can contribute excellent organization of chests. In my own base, every item I have is neatly organized into different chests. I find myself to be very good at raiding a base and getting the important items as well as items to help with building. I always have materials on hand or in my base. I have 2 bases with plenty of resources. I'm also good with handing money.

I would like to join a guild to make my minecrafting experience better on Snapcraft. I've been with this server a while now and I have only made 2 friends. I was thinking that joining this guild would help me make new friends on Snapcraft.

I try come on after school everyday. Theres only a few times that I don't come on after school. I get on around 3pm EST (12pm PST) and get off between the hours 5pm to 7pm EST (2pm to 4pm PST). Sometimes I do come on around 9pm or 10pm EST (6pm or 7pm PST) to play. Just depends on whats going on that night.

I joined Snapcraft a while ago and just recently started to really play on the server over the summer. I used to just play the Lucky Block mini-game they had but then I played on Survival and thats all I've been playing since.

I come on the sever daily so often enough to contribute. Weekends are sometimes a struggle to join because they are unpredictable about what is going on that weekend.

Hope you considering letting me join.

MysticalStorm

First Step
- Lvl: 24
- Ign: MysticalStorm
- Discord : ԀєѧԀɞoţ #8760
- What can you contribute to the guild? I can help out the guild when you guys need people ( pretty much on building or Dungeons) and help out in pvp When its guild wars or you need assistance.
- Why do you want to join? : Hey you advertised , i sign up since im guildless
- What times are you online? from 12:04pm to 7:00 pm PTS Weekdays and whenever on weekends
- When did you join snapcraft? Just today
- How often are you online? 9h on weekdays and weekends longer if im online

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Nice guild!

flynnjackyg

First Step
Hello snapcrafters! Guild Inferno has been renewed! New members and even a new guild base. Now we are recruiting new members!

Guild information:
- #1 richest guild!!!
- Free to use crafting area and grinders (includes crafting tables, enchantment tables, furnaces, brewing stands and plenty of anvils)
- We will keep expanding the guild base
- We do not focus on pvp, but we do have over k kills and our kdr is 1.3

Guild requirements:
- You need to be active between 2PM and 8PM PST
- Hackers are not welcome
- Donators are preferred
- Having access to gmc is highly preferred (not required)
- You need to have skype and/or discord. Both is preferred!

Applying template:
- Your level (not total level)
- Your ign
- Your age
- Skype name
- Discord id
- What times are you online? Please post in PST time. Use a timezone converter if you're not sure
- When did you join snapcraft?
- How often are you online?

I hope I will see some great applications shortly! When I think you have a chance to join the guild, I will message you on skype or discord. Good luck everyone! ;-)

Lvl: 102
IGN: BJ3
Discord Id: Killer Crock#6009
What I can contribute: I can contribute many things but primarily donations towards the guild.
Why do I want to join?: I have wanted to join for a while now, this seems like a perfect and helpful guild that can benefit me.
Times I am online: Since I am english my timezone is GMT so on weekdays roughly around 3:55 - 9ish everyday on Saturday and Sunday I can play for how long needed.
When I joined snapcraft: I don't really know the exact date but I am guessing through memory around 5-6 months ago.
How long am I online: I am online 24/7 I also have a total of 1 week and 5 days played.
-Bj3

deathzinger

First Step
Lv: 64
IGN: deathzinger
Discord: tuxfox#1146
What can I contribute to the guild?: I enjoy building and can help whenever needed but not so good on pvping
What times am I online?: 4:00pm - 10:00 pm PST time
When did I join snapcraft?: It was about 2 months ago
How often are you on?: Between 2 - 6 hours a day except Fridays and saterdays I'm on for at least 10 hours

Last edited:

nicholas_razor

First Step
-Lvl 72
-Nicholas_razor
-12 (Ik I'm young)
-I don't have skype
-nicholas_razor#4828
-I can do whatever you need me to do build or what not. If I get to officer I will donate my 5mil making the guild even bigger. I am not that good at pvp but won't die to much. and anything else u need prob I can do.
-I'm ultra and have spent about 600$-700$'s on this server some for my friends and sister.
-I want to join to be in a bigger guild and be in contact with more people. I already discord with Nalen a lot
-I joined this server about 1 and a half years ago (I think)
-Because I have parents I am on for around 2-3 hrs a day somedays i'm never on somedays i'm on for 20 hours
I hope I get accepted and would love to be part of your community.

- Nich
:-D

Crackthecracker

First Step
-lvl 45
-Crackthecracker
- crackthecracker #4088
- What can I contribute? Well...I'm a very good pvper and I love building so I can help you guys build mansions and etc.
- why do I want to join? My friend Rellik invited me to join his guild and I ought to try you guys out. :)
- what times I'm online? from 8am to 12 pm
- When did I join snapcraft? about 3 months ago.
- how often are you online? I'm online about 15 to 20hrs a day

Last edited:

whyismynameandy

First Step
Application template:
- Your level (not total level) im level 7
- Your ign whyismynameandy
- Your age 11
- Skype name i dont wanna get doxed yet
- Discord id cant have special characters
- What can you contribute to the guild? my kit king
- Why do you want to join? because the guy was spamming apply for this guild
- What times are you online? Please post in PST time. Use a timezone converter if you're not sure i AM A WESTIE CUNT (australia)
- When did you join snapcraft? @ sc 2
- How often are you online? probably 3 times a week

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
Your level: rn 36 cus ive been to lazy to get it up after it reset again.
Your ign: XDBlaze325
Your age:17 will be 18 in 3 months.
Skype name : ill tell you if i get accepted cus i dont want it out there.
Who told you about inferno: no one just looking for a guild that is active
What can you contribute to the guild: i can donate stuff i guess
Why do you want to join. Because i want to be in a guild with active players so i dont always have to play alone.
what times are you online: its kind of random. on school days if i feel like getting on it will be around 4 pm and i play until i get bored. on weekends i play a lot but like school days until i get bored.
When did you join snapcraft. i joined snap i think 4 years ago or close to 4. i was brought here by my friend torture278 for kitpvp but now mainly play survival.
How often are you online: min 3 hours but can be on longer when im not bored

Last edited:

XxJumboMCxX

Iron Miner
Level: 29 (We did just have a reset though)
IGN: JumboCorn
Discord: JumboCorn#7503
Snapchat: Don't have one
Who told you about Inferno? Well, a couple months ago I saw the link in chat and after a couple days decided to apply. Fast forward a couple months later an Inferno guild member said I should re-apply and after some thought, I decided to re-apply for the guild.
What can you contribute to the guild? I can help by building and some possible donations to the guild. Build examples: https://i.imgur.com/uJb8AtY.png https://i.imgur.com/TNPyh2b.png https://i.imgur.com/3a4VXra.png
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I'm looking for an active guild community. I have never really been in an actually active guild on the server so I think it could be fun to be part of a team :)
What times are you online? On regular days, I'm possibly online to 3:00 PM - 8:30 PM (those are the times I'm most likely available) EST GMT -5:00 h
- When did you join Snapcraft? I joined Snapcraft around 1 year and 4 months ago.
- How often are you online? I'm online 1-5 hours a day. (Usually 1-2 hours if its a weekday, if its weekend I would say 2-5 hours)

Jabzein

First Step
lvl 58 (Before reset 89)
Jabzein
Well Before i was Guild less and i wanted a Guild so i did /Guild top and saw inferno and i saw alot of my friends in the Guild it was number 1
and i got some information from rellikpd about the Guild.
I am a good builder and i have alot of time to play i have acces to gmc. currently i have 18.1m at my bal.

I want to join bc im Guild less and really need one and i want new friends to play with. and i have friends in this Guild.
Dffrent for diffrent Days but 6 and a half hour each day if its school but else 8-12 hours
I joined snapcraft 2 month ago and the fist week i bought a rank bc it is so funny

lotroll091

First Step
- Your level:
Current level is 47

- Your ign:
lotroll091

- Your age:

- Skype name:
alexbridle1

- Snapchat:
alexjbridle

- Who told you about Inferno?
A good friend Rellikpd told me about this guild, He said its a relaxed guild up for anything. Only heard positive things so far.

I am a rather good builder, i prefer to build rustic/medieval style builds as you would be able to see at /warp LotsPlots But i also like a good bit of pvp. I have God rank therefore i have gmc, I use it all the time.I have a respectful attitude towards people and the server as a whole I am very interested in being a part of this guild.

I would like to join because I like to be apart of teams/groups it makes me feel more involved and part of the community. I have only heard positive things about the people inside the guild and the guild itself, this attracted me because its shows you guys can do well and be a respectful group of people at the same time.

- What times are you online? If not at school, (2am- 2pm) School days (9am-3pm)

- When did you join snapcraft? I joined snapcraft back in map 1. After the second map I played on and off for about a year

- How often are you online? Usually i am quite active Weekends 5 hours a day If i don't have rugby. week days 4 hours.

-Extra-
Im a very relaxed player and I don't mind helping out people. I play rugby 4 days a week but i will play when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.