(FACTIONS) Pandemic factions recruiting!

GoATIt

Tree Puncher
Hey! I'm GoATIt! I am currently the owner of a faction called Pandemic [Definition- a disease that has been spread over a large area or the entire world]! If the name doesn't convince you, than I will. We have 13 kind members with many varieties of skills, and we raid bases constantly. Some of our rules are, Unless approved; no building or destroying blocks in our claims, no stealing from others chests, if an area says you may not enter, you may not enter, try to keep it pg, do not to people into our claims; unless approved by me.

What you want to include in your application:
IGN:
How you could help us:
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]:
Factions you have previously been in:
Your level:
How active you are:
Rank (not required):

Thanks! We hope you consider joining! -GoATIt

joshua caloiero

First Step
IGN: My ingame name is joshuacagg123
How you could help us: I can help you guys by raiding because I am a really good raider and i have lots of good stuff and skills I am also very respectful
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: My skills are raider pvper and builder are all my strengths
Factions you have previously been in: No factions
Your level: My level is 12
How active you are: I am active for 4 hours a day
Rank (not required): No rank

HippinSolo

Gold Miner
Good luck on recruiting! :)

OP
OP
GoATIt

GoATIt

Tree Puncher
IGN: My ingame name is joshuacagg123
How you could help us: I can help you guys by raiding because I am a really good raider and i have lots of good stuff and skills I am also very respectful
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: My skills are raider pvper and builder are all my strengths
Factions you have previously been in: No factions
Your level: My level is 12
How active you are: I am active for 4 hours a day
Rank (not required): No rank

Thank you! I have reviewed your application and it has been accepted. If you see me online then msg me. My IGN is GoATIt and you will be our 19th member! If I see you I will invote you immideatly! Thanks again -GoATIt

xSuperMLGPvPx

Tree Puncher
IGN: xSuperMLGPvPx
How you could help us: I'm good at pvp, and can defend the base if we are getting raided, I can make some decent cannons. I can also make huge auto farms.
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: More of a pvper then anything else, but I can also be a builder.
Factions you have previously been in: Arise
Your level: I'm level 107
How active you are: Active for about 2 to 8 hours a day
Rank (Not required): no rank

OP
OP
GoATIt

GoATIt

Tree Puncher
IGN: xSuperMLGPvPx
How you could help us: I'm good at pvp, and can defend the base if we are getting raided, I can make some decent cannons. I can also make huge auto farms.
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: More of a pvper then anything else, but I can also be a builder.
Factions you have previously been in: Arise
Your level: I'm level 107
How active you are: Active for about 2 to 8 hours a day
Rank (Not required): no rank

Sounds great! If I see you online I'll invite you! If you see me online but I don't message you then message me and tell me you replied to my forums post! (My nickname is WoodenWarrior on snapcraft) We will love to have you and if you happen to have a home in Arises base that would be so sick if we raiddd them!

Coady

First Step
IGN: The_KillerWhale
How you could help us: I am a very useful when coming to raiding and i know what im doing. I am good at Pvp so if we get into a fight with any other faction i can help and i can also make good auto farms.
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: Raider, Pvper, Builder you name it i will do my best at it.
Factions you have previously been in: Nothing big just little 3 people ones.
Your level: 35
How active you are: i am very active and on most days
Rank (not required): Hero

mtt12

First Step
IGN: mtt12
How you could help us: I am more of a builder/grinder. I mainly am a support person. Such as setting up farms or gathering materials.
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: Builder/Grinder
Factions you have previously been in: Carthage
Your level: 59
How active you are: 3-8 hours a day
Rank (not required): None

KING_JAIME

First Step
IGN: KING_JAIME
How you could help us: i am online everyday i enjoy mining and always gather alot of resources for the faction including ore's and anything else to make sure the faction has what it needs to succeed. I also love to raid bases and am good at it and i am also always willing to learn anything that can help improve our faction.
Your skill set [i.e. Raider, Pvper, Builder]: Miner and raider
Factions you have previously been in:
Your level: 27
How active you are: everyday at least 5-7 hours
Rank (not required):

OP
OP
GoATIt

GoATIt

Tree Puncher
Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience to all of the players that would like to join but I am not taking in anymore applicants. For a while I was and my factions base was constantly getting insided. Then I took a break from accepting applicants, and only took in people I knew I could trust. BOOM Now were f too number 9 at 53k and are still hiding 90% of our value. Thanks for understanding! -GoATIt, Leader of Pandemic