The Ultimate Struggle of a Paladin

Would you like /kit fight again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turtlepowerjay

First Step
The Ultimate Struggle of a Paladin
I am a paladin, so this hits home for me. When I play kit pvp, I always want to do one thing, that I cant anymore. I want to use /kit fight... But the game will not let me use the kit. I would love to have the ability to use the kit and be like everyone else. It being fair.

Attachments

• Kit fight.PNG
    Kit fight.PNG
    46.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Kit fight.PNG
    Kit fight.PNG
    46.8 KB · Views: 181

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
If you want the kit simply trade yours with a non-rank? Not to mention spawn is always filled with the kits. If we allow users to do /kit fight they will just stack up on golden apples making the game less fun.

OP
OP
turtlepowerjay

turtlepowerjay

First Step
If you want the kit simply trade yours with a non-rank? Not to mention spawn is always filled with the kits. If we allow users to do /kit fight they will just stack up on golden apples making the game less fun.
Well, if I were to stack up of GApples, I would just go die and get 5, not one every 30 seconds, /ah, 64 Gapples are sold all the time, I understand you could just wait around spawn for armor, just seems easier to do a kit, but I understand where you are coming from.

OP
OP
turtlepowerjay

turtlepowerjay

First Step
How is that even a struggle? Paladins literally have no struggle in the game.
Well for one, in a big group fight, we are targeted because we have "Paladin" in our name title. So we take more hits and are chased more than kit fights.