Hello I'm new but I'm a good builder

Direless

First Step
I'm new but I got say some decent experience in building. I'll be making houses and any other type of structures within my capability. Please leave a request of the genre and topic you want me to build. My projects take a while but it works out in the end with detail. But of course this comes with a little $$$ as I don't have a assured income ingame so this will be it(besides voting). The price will vary from how much you pay and the materials you and I buy/gather/have.

St0n3henge

Iron Miner
Hello! I like building my own things, but not everybody does.

_P_

Gold Miner
Welcome! And yeah be sure to upload some of your builds here! I would love to see them too!

OP
OP
Direless

Direless

First Step
Thank you, currently I'm working on my base so far I got a semi finished docks/pier and a huge 15x15x90 hole for my underground base which will be covered by a neat house. But I don't think I can show my base till I get sponges probs like 64 to protect the whole area.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Thank you, currently I'm working on my base so far I got a semi finished docks/pier and a huge 15x15x90 hole for my underground base which will be covered by a neat house. But I don't think I can show my base till I get sponges probs like 64 to protect the whole area.
Awesome, Can't wait to see!