_NoiZZee_

First Step
Hello,

I've been playing factions for over 6 years now, And I'm here to recruit some people to Join my faction.

My faction stands out from others because I have made my faction on the top 10 Richest factions 3 times on different servers. I need people who can build cannons, Build Regen walls, Generate walls. Your age must be above 13. If you are interested and meet all the requirements please feel free to leave your skype username, And I will add you.

Thank you :)

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Hello, I don't play factions, but I would recommend copying this thread in the Recruitment section of the forums! (https://snapcraft.net/forums/39/). This way you will get probably more comments and applications, increasing your chance of finding the perfect faction player! O:)

Riker26

First Step
I'm not sure about this, you say you're an OP faction, but you're looking for player to join? Or do you already have players, and are looking for more? Give me your skype and I'll contact you.

OP
OP
_NoiZZee_

_NoiZZee_

First Step
I'm not sure about this, you say you're an OP faction, but you're looking for player to join? Or do you already have players, and are looking for more? Give me your skype and I'll contact you.

I already have faction members and a OP base, I just need other players that are experienced to join.

IchBinKeinKaka

First Step
Hello,

I've been playing factions for over 6 years now, And I'm here to recruit some people to Join my faction.

My faction stands out from others because I have made my faction on the top 10 Richest factions 3 times on different servers. I need people who can build cannons, Build Regen walls, Generate walls. Your age must be above 13. If you are interested and meet all the requirements please feel free to leave your skype username, And I will add you.

Thank you :)

Hey!I am 13 years old and I am a good Faction player!I can build small canons(Hybrid/sandstacker/oneshot).I can also regen walls!
Skypename: Skillerkiller20
IGN IchBinKeinKaka