ZombieV ideas

Alythedog

First Step
couple of ideas
1) Would be great to be able to give or trade or pay other players. I am at the point of having most everything I want and need and would like to give stuff to people starting out
2) a lot of people just come for boss fights ..might be more fun and fair to randomize the boss fight times to an unpredictable time rather than every 10
that's it.love the game

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
I believe we have plans to solve your second suggestion. Your first suggestion, I kind of like the way it is now currently. It promotes a earn all your items/money environment opposed to someone giving you op items right from the start. For that reason, I believe it should stay the way it currently is.

Zoa

Iron Miner
Maybe some new maps is a good idea. :v

OP
OP
Alythedog

Alythedog

First Step
I believe we have plans to solve your second suggestion. Your first suggestion, I kind of like the way it is now currently. It promotes a earn all your items/money environment opposed to someone giving you op items right from the start. For that reason, I believe it should stay the way it currently is.
thanks for the fast response. this server has the best forums. I always get a fast reply for anything I post. very unusual compared to other server forums I have been involved with

BrokthoStonehelm

Tree Puncher
I like the idea of giving people stuff too, especially since I get a lot of extra gear I don't need, and that somebody else could use. I do see your point about earning everything yourself, but people can refuse if you try to give them stuff. It's not like they have to accept gifts. XD

Reactions: Zoa

Zoa

Iron Miner
I like the idea of giving people stuff too, especially since I get a lot of extra gear I don't need, and that somebody else could use. I do see your point about earning everything yourself, but people can refuse if you try to give them stuff. It's not like they have to accept gifts. XD

Imagine how many people would sell their items rather than give them away.
This may cause problems like losing your stuff and being scammed.
Besides, it would be like letting them kill the boss without them passing any waves. ;-)

PillowFighter

Tree Puncher
couple of ideas
1) Would be great to be able to give or trade or pay other players. I am at the point of having most everything I want and need and would like to give stuff to people starting out
2) a lot of people just come for boss fights ..might be more fun and fair to randomize the boss fight times to an unpredictable time rather than every 10
that's it.love the game

That would be amazing if You could trade. It would help alot!

Chiggy

First Step
I have a great idea or at least i think it's good. Maybe our next build battle theme should me ZombieV Maps or something. And give people that are entering A bigger plot. Its okay if you dont like my suggestion but it doesn't hurt to ask! Good luck on the game <3.

-Chiggy
(SavageChiggy)