My pickaxe in the AH

Khaos_Synxc

Tree Puncher
I was on survival and I had the like really OP pickaxe and I put it in ah for 25000$ but it dident sell and after 24 hours it isn't in my expired or canceled list so its just disappeared, anyone know why? please let me know

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You sure someone didn't buy it?

Fishusate

Iron Miner
From experience items on /ah sell fairly fast, especially 'op' items. I'd check your balance (/bal) and see if you've made any money since the last time you were online survival. Have a good day. (y):-D

OP
OP
K

Khaos_Synxc

Tree Puncher
and that couldent have happened because I put it on then I got banned then I logged back on server after my ban appeal and its gone and I had the same money

Fishusate

Iron Miner
Survival right now is under maintained, there was a glitch and the staff team are currently working on it.

OP
OP
K

Khaos_Synxc

Tree Puncher
ah okay I understand it it dosent matter about the pickaxe anymore, I don't go mining much so ah well lol but its still strange >.<

Squidz

Zombie Killer
This is because after some time in expired, the item disappears. Unfortunately this happened to me also, I listed some spawners on ah hoping to get some money, but then I went on holiday for 2 weeks. When I came back, my bal was the same and my items had gone. I asked the staff and they told me what I'm telling you now. I know it's annoying, but at least it teaches you to make sure in the future!

Last edited:

Jota_Jota

Tree Puncher
Omg! That sucks! In the "Items You're Selling" section, there's a "Gold Ingot" button that shows the "Recently Sold Items" and who bought them. Check it out! If it wasn't sold at all, I'm afraid you lost it for real. :/