SO now its noob to use bow?

ChippehPug

Tree Puncher
recently it has caught my attention that everybody is saying that it is "noob" when you use the bow, and that they should man up...
No words.. :'(

http://imgur.com/a/FpyzN

Last edited:

Fishusate

Iron Miner
So you're saying people call you a noob when you use a bow? Don't listen to them, and everything will be fine! (y):-D

Slime

Tree Puncher
Its just that people that dont use bows are salty because they can't hit while your spamming a bow at someone... I get that it is annoying but I wouldnt think its noob to use a bow.

HippinSolo

Gold Miner
Honestly, I don’t think you should be considered a “noob” for using a bow. You’re just using what is given to you and if that helps you defeat other players then keep doing it. :)

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I don't think the use of a bow is "noob", however I do understand how frustrating it is when someone constantly bow spams you. They are probably just mad at the game and taking their anger out on you. It's the kit you're given so it's like calling someone a noob if they use a sword or golden apple? Honestly, I wouldn't listen to them. Sounds like they're just mad to me.

Chad_Bonogees

First Step
I don't think its a noob thing to do as long as you aim and pull your bow fully back, and don't blindly bow spam to prevent someone from getting to you... The most annoying people on KitPvP are bow spammers in my opinion.