Concerning Paladins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokthoStonehelm

Tree Puncher
I really think that Paladins are way too overpowered in this game. It gets frustrating for me as a normal player to work getting good armor/weapons only to be targeted and teamed on by Paladins and lose it all. It is not that I can't pvp. But it is pretty much impossible for me to fight groups of Paladins with better armor than me, and I do not see this as fair. I think making stricter rules not allowing Paladins to team would be nice, in the very least. I'm sure I am not the only player who feels this way.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I'm a paladin myself, but I do understand your problem. Maybe consider becoming friends and team with them? Or buying the rank? I think it's just a matter of the players themselves, not the rank.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You can create your own team or gang (/g create (name)), so your friends and you are able to fight bigger groups of people. The rank itself isn't overpowered IMO. I do not own a rank myself, so I can definitely talk from experience.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I understood that situations as well. I don't have that rank myself. Extra suggest about GuardeYard's comments, you can make big gang whole of non-ranks. That way you can prove them (ranks) wrong. However, you can buy Paladins, they are on sale. *wink*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.