Rank Prices?

Would you like the rank prices to drop?

• Total voters

Blondeii

First Step
So I play on this server A LOT and I love it so much, but I thought the prices for ranks was too much. Even though I did buy myself one.
Just want to know what other people think. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoa

Squidz

Zombie Killer
If you can't afford, (or don't want to pay) you can always achieve discounts from getting in the top 5 votes. You can also use the /rewards system to buy ranks. Here is a guide by Marten introducing the /rewards system ect. (https://snapcraft.net/threads/14446/#post-90791) Hopefully this will help you in the future to obtain ranks, and other items, without paying! :)

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
The server needs money to make sure the server is able to exist.
People are not forced to buy ranks, if you buy 1 you support the server to become better.

SnowAge

Stone Miner
to be honest its not our choice to lower the prices xD But i will vote yes to lower the prices

Last edited:

YRN

Stone Miner
This is one of the more expensive servers out their when coming to rank prices.

Last edited:

hucciii

Tree Puncher
On certain servers on Snapcraft such as factions and survival the ranks are on the more expensive side, but definitely worth the price with the perks and items you receive. But on servers like Earthgames, KitPvP and ZombieV I think the prices (in my opinion) are totally acceptable :-P

YRN

Stone Miner
If you compare this server to other servers it's size, this one is a bit more expensive.

SnowAge

Stone Miner
I believe once you buy the rank its very regrettable, the ranks are awesome- But i have a idea on VIP- you should add something to VIP because tbh it has really nothing- but king is the rank that i believe is a rank everyone will get because of gmc

Jemma_

First Step
Tbh, this server is worth the money thousands of people would be so disappointed if Marten got rid of the server, yes the ranks for some people might be pricey but they are really cheap and worth it

hucciii

Tree Puncher
Tbh, this server is worth the money thousands of people would be so disappointed if Marten got rid of the server, yes the ranks for some people might be pricey but they are really cheap and worth it

How might they be pricey, but they are really cheap at the same time?

Jemma_

First Step
How might they be pricey, but they are really cheap at the same time?
some people might not have enough money this may lead to the fact that the ranks might bully them, I have recently got my own rank on creative the rank master, and I have changed, and non-ranks and ranks have been liking me is it because I spent money to buy it?

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
some people might not have enough money this may lead to the fact that the ranks might bully them, I have recently got my own rank on creative the rank master, and I have changed, and non-ranks and ranks have been liking me is it because I spent money to buy it?
People liking you has NOTHING to do with rank prices.
If you're not able to afford a rank try winning the 20$ voucher or use the /adlink thingy.
As stated above, the "expensive" rank prices are here so Maarten can fund this server and keep it running.

hucciii

Tree Puncher

The ranks might bully them? LOL please delete your forums account.

YRN

Stone Miner
People liking you has NOTHING to do with rank prices.
If you're not able to afford a rank try winning the 20$ voucher or use the /adlink thingy.
As stated above, the "expensive" rank prices are here so Maarten can fund this server and keep it running.
Maarten doesn't need expensive ranks to keep the server running.