/ah

Doomwolf50

Tree Puncher
I beleive you shouldn't be able to /ah a item while you are in combat. This as happened to me more then once. It is when you are fighting someone and they are losing, so that /ah there weapon to keep it. It is often a god weapon and they chose to fight with it. But then they are simply paying 500 to keep something that is worth 500k when you are about to lose it(dieing to another player). I was like it so you have /ah an item while in combat. Thanks and I would love if this is added!

Average

Gold Miner
I agree with you. Although it’s never happened to me I don’t think the command /ah, /ah sell should be allowed whilst in combat.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Yeah it's also happened to me before. I feel like I work to kill them, then I don't even get half their stuff.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I never do that or see someone did that. As my thought, I think there shouldn't allow doing command /ah while you are in combat. It will make other players feel like they are wasting their time to fight with that person if they have God items.

SnowAge

Stone Miner
I think you should I have 3 people that always come to my base to kill me and my friend SlimeCrave all the time and I had my behead 3 weapon and one of the people came down from being invis and about killed me with it and i ah'ed it at the last second

OP
OP
Doomwolf50

Doomwolf50

Tree Puncher
I think you should I have 3 people that always come to my base to kill me and my friend SlimeCrave all the time and I had my behead 3 weapon and one of the people came down from being invis and about killed me with it and i ah'ed it at the last second
If someone is killing you in your area you should make it pvp off

NadeSwiiv

First Step
Doomwolf its unfair but at least also more fun to keep a god weapon (like slownes 3 blindnes3 plasma2 etc..) but if we always lose it in combat, do you think people will actually fight with god weapons if there is no way to get is save? You dont keep you god weapon is the enemy is fast enough to kill you so u cant type 500k

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
I beleive you shouldn't be able to /ah a item while you are in combat. This as happened to me more then once. It is when you are fighting someone and they are losing, so that /ah there weapon to keep it. It is often a god weapon and they chose to fight with it. But then they are simply paying 500 to keep something that is worth 500k when you are about to lose it(dieing to another player). I was like it so you have /ah an item while in combat. Thanks and I would love if this is added!
Dont know any godswords that can be worth 500k...

Edit: Oh this is survival...