DO you like some of these suggestions?

• Yes, I like it.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I like ZombieV how it is.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

PillowFighter

Tree Puncher
Heyo, I find ZombieV really fun. It's basically what got me into SnapCraft. But I'd like to see more updates in it, I get You guys have been working on Prisons, and other Bug Fixes, but in Your free time could ya' improve ZombieV?

My Suggestions:

A new difficulty?
New bosses?
New enemies? (Zombies riding Zombie Horses/Skeleton Horses, and Skeleton Jockeys, Zombie riding chickens?
New fighting system, (Perm mining fatigue II, Slower swings of swords/More realistic)
Death effects?
When You die you get 20% to turn into a random enemy. (Not permanent)
New Armor, Swords, Bows, Ect.

Comment YOUR ideas!

Quantum

Stone Miner
They could add a difficulty called "Impossible" Which the waves wouldn't get harder, but they would always be on Extreme wave 50. Each round would give you 250$ since it would be so hard. :)

New bosses would be a good idea because if you play on ZombieV a lot, you kinda get bored of doing the same thing over and over again.

New enemies would be good for the same reasons new bosses would.

We could add new fighting effects and have like, weakness on extreme or hard, just to make it a bit harder for players.

I actually completely agree with having Death Effects, It would make the game a lot cooler and I don't think it would be a hard change.

Also having a chance of turning into a zombie is kinda like a death effect.

I don't think we need any more new items.

This is my feedback on your idea's. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion and you may have different opinions.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I think your suggestion is great. I like some of your idea like new bosses or maybe new mobs. :)