People setting homes at my base

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowAge

Stone Miner
Hello Snapcraft forums, My name is iKaotic_, I am doing a forum today on my base and people setting home there, so about a week ago we set a warp at our base ./warp scub. PvP is on!- Now 3 people figured out about ./warp scub because there is kinda a grinder there. and 3 people. Prenks, yourhawt, and TheJSinglet all have homes at our base, if you dont believe me staff look at their homes, i bet one of their homes is at my base. Now we cant even go to our base anymore because they always come out and kill us at our own base, I usually contact staff about this. But their usually just helpers and they dont do much. Please fix this

SWTOR

First Step
You probably shouldn't have set a warp at your base. That's one of the risk factors. I don't think staff can do anything since this was done intentionally.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Warps are open for everyone to use so you can ask an admin to remove it and set a guild warp instead.

DINGO

First Step
I'd suggest keeping you're base private to anyone you don't know of, you can't tell if something will go you're way, especially when it comes down to a server type which allows you to create you're own warps.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I understand the problem, but unfortunately it's a public warp. By setting the warp you're welcoming anyone to enter your home without asking for access.

OP
OP
SnowAge

SnowAge

Stone Miner
@Squidz this warp was set a long time ago, just for a guild warp and we totally forgot about the warp, but honestly its our base, its our sponge they literally come in everyday and try terrorizing us as much as possible, a small section of our base was unprotected they greifed the whole thing and they try jumping us everyday. Staff say to turn pvp off but we dont have the money to do that because iMaartennn took all me and craves money :/

Squidz

Zombie Killer
@Squidz this warp was set a long time ago, just for a guild warp and we totally forgot about the warp, but honestly its our base, its our sponge they literally come in everyday and try terrorizing us as much as possible, a small section of our base was unprotected they greifed the whole thing and they try jumping us everyday. Staff say to turn pvp off but we dont have the money to do that because iMaartennn took all me and craves money :/

I do feel sorry for you after all this, however you've brought this upon yourself. No matter when the warp Was set, or the purpose of the warp. It's still a public warp open to any visitors, if you want it to stop happening. Ask an admin to remove the warp.

OP
OP
SnowAge

SnowAge

Stone Miner
They will have to remove thier homes from there to though :/. Its not really the warp its thier homes set there -_-

Slime

Tree Puncher
I don't remember even abusing the glitch of pvp and I got no proof that I was actually doing it. He completly ignored my question and "appeal denied"

Status
Not open for further replies.