People setting homes at my base

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWTOR

First Step
@Squidz this warp was set a long time ago, just for a guild warp and we totally forgot about the warp, but honestly its our base, its our sponge they literally come in everyday and try terrorizing us as much as possible, a small section of our base was unprotected they greifed the whole thing and they try jumping us everyday. Staff say to turn pvp off but we dont have the money to do that because iMaartennn took all me and craves money :/
The staff can't force players to delete their sethomes, it just doesn't work like that.

Backus

Void Walker
You can PM a staff in game to get your warp removed if you no longer want it.
I'd suggest you get it removed and find another way to get there.

Blondeii

First Step
Wow I can't believe I stumbled upon one of your forum posts! Is there anyway to get rid of the warp? Or figure out what block they teleport to when they do /home. You could set a trap up so they fall into a pit of lava or encase it with obsidian.

OP
OP
SnowAge

SnowAge

Stone Miner
Have any of you guys seen what I said like a thousand times, they have homes set at our bas, they dont use the warp anymore!

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Threads are not an alternative to a chat room @Slime @SnowAge . Please respect that.

For this issue, please either create a conversation ( https://snapcraft.net/conversations/add ) with an admin or better yet create a support ticket about this issue. For home removals please provide the IGN's of all the players you know of that have a home set in your base. For a warp removal please provide the warp name.
If the ticket gets denied, then that is the verdict.

For more questions you have this topic please message me or another staff member.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.