Rude Helpers.

Is it ok for a Helper to disrespect a player and confront them because of a question?

• No, they signed up to be a Helper and cannot disrespect, being a representation to the whole staff.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes (if so please explain below, try not to be argumentative, and try not to swear. Thank you.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonii

First Step
It's my second day on this server and I asked a question about selling and messaged for an answer, after repeating they answered. I didn't get the answer, I really wanted, so I said thank you and that was it. After half an hour I ask the same question about selling with a difference specifying what I wanted to my way. They ignore it again, even though looking at chat and even typing in chat. So next, I ask why they don't help me, confused. They responded rudely, and I just could not stand still and watch myself get humiliated. I mean, these people are staff. Don't they have to respect their players? It's their responsibility and they signed up for it... Even now, asking for 'Ashy4Mod''s username, she will not answer and ignore me... I'm sorry, but staff - there are a lot more capable people of being good Helpers and to give such a position to a person who can't even answer a simple question, well. I think maybe you could try rethinking their staff position.

UPDATE : Ashy4Mod username is SamisJam

These are the screenshots ~
No reason to just confront me...
I'm not looking for a fight in the comments, I'm looking for a staff response.

2017-08-24_12.05.47.png
2017-08-24_12.05.12.png

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
1. The player you're reporting is not helper, nor staff at all for that matter.
2. I was reporting nor reading every comment in chat.
3. I told you to message me instead of screaming in chat for not getting an answer.
4. When you asked for Ashy4Mod's ign I said /realname Ashy4Mod but I guess you didn't bother reading that.

OP
OP
L

Lemonii

First Step
1. The player you're reporting is not helper, nor staff at all for that matter.
2. I was reporting nor reading every comment in chat.
3. I told you to message me instead of screaming in chat for not getting an answer.
4. When you asked for Ashy4Mod's ign I said /realname Ashy4Mod but I guess you didn't bother reading that.
ok, my mistake. but cant you do something about the rudeness?
2017-08-24_12.34.53.png

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you want to report a player, please open a support ticket under the correct department. If you get more proof of the player, please do make a support ticket.
Everything else was stated above.
Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.