Freecamers? This needs to be fixed, Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
My faction was recently raided by RegenKingdom. Everything gone from chests, besides chests that could not be opened due to blocks placed over them.
Let me sum up our base defense for you.
1 Sand wrap
1 wrap of regens
50 cobble wraps
Yet somehow they managed to access the inside of our base, without a single block broken on our defense. How does one manage to accomplish this? And no, they did not "inside" our faction they glitched into our base. We were raided once before by regenkingdom due to them glitching through our walls. Other factions have been reporting this abuse as well, some more well known such as Vitality and Arise.

There are literal plugins that override the players use of being able to Freecam. Please look into this and resolve this issue ASAP, as this greatly impacts our communities' gameplay experience in a negative way.​

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
My faction was recently raided by RegenKingdom. Everything gone from chests, besides chests that could not be opened due to blocks placed over them. Let me sum up our base defense for you.
1 Sand wrap
1 wrap of regens
50 cobble wraps
Yet somehow they managed to access the inside of our base, without a single block broken on our defense. How does one manage to accomplish this? And no, they did not "inside" our faction they glitches into our base. We were raided once before by regenkingdom due to them glitching through our walls. Other factions have been reporting this abuse as well, some more well known such as Vitality and Arise.

There are literal plugins that override the players use of being able to Freecam. Please look into this and resolve this issue ASAP, as this greatly impacts our communities' gameplay experience in a negative way.​
There aren't any plugins that "just" do that. Also if there is a problem create a bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.