1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Hacks on Lucky Brawl?

Discussion in 'Lucky Block Brawl' started by TheHyperioniteYT, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHyperioniteYT

TheHyperioniteYT First Step

I tried to report the case at the reports section, but unfortunately I had an obstacle blocking me: I didn't have any good proofs of the moment. I'll explain everything: I was playing Lucky Brawl and I suspected that a player called meteorrush (that's the exact name) had auto-aim hacks. At first I thought he was really good at shooting, but then he started shooting to me while I was hiding behind a wall, as if the wall didn't exist. I tried to get proof, but it would be almost impossible to get a screenshot that would show him shooting at me "through" a wall. I hope you can do something about it.

2. Average

Average Gold Miner

DaddyAverage
    Factions Immortal
    There’s not much staff can do without proof also, if the wall was 1x2 (2 blocks high and 1 block wide) you can still be hit from the top and the sides

3. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    If you would like to report a player please file a support ticket here: https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under the department "Player Reports". Make sure to include evidence in your report because as the player mentioned above, we cannot do anything without solid proof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.