Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nazder don't let people Tp to you geeze

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazder

First Step
Earlier today someone asked to tp to me so I stepped outside and let them then went back to my business,
I hear them breaking blocks and find that the blocks at inside my protection border (At the edge) are getting mined and he makes a way in. Then he has ZeroStrikerX tp to him and rush in and kill me, taking my stuff ofc

I use /home and instantly get 2 shotted, so I get my best gear and /home to get killed by him another time losing about 50k worth of armor and a sword.

I /home again after he tells me he was gone (I had an empty inventory cause of course not) and he kills me.

Is this allowed? Was I at fault for trying to fight back? And why were they able to get in at all? My blocks were inside the protection zone.

SnowAge

Stone Miner
My suggestion for you is to not let random people tp to you unless their trustworthy,
But if their greifing you can always tell a staff Have a good day, :)

-Kaotic

Quantum

Stone Miner
Earlier today someone asked to tp to me so I stepped outside and let them then went back to my business,
I hear them breaking blocks and find that the blocks at inside my protection border (At the edge) are getting mined and he makes a way in. Then he has ZeroStrikerX tp to him and rush in and kill me, taking my stuff ofc

I use /home and instantly get 2 shotted, so I get my best gear and /home to get killed by him another time losing about 50k worth of armor and a sword.

I /home again after he tells me he was gone (I had an empty inventory cause of course not) and he kills me.

Is this allowed? Was I at fault for trying to fight back? And why were they able to get in at all? My blocks were inside the protection zone.
I'm not sure it's against the rules, but I do know that griefing is against the rules, So if he was griefing you can make a support ticket and provide valid evidence. https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I suggest you do create a support ticket. Also, make sure read those rules first. https://snapcraft.net/rules/

From my opinion, you shouldn't let someone tpa to you unless you trust them. As what @Quantum said up here the grief is against rules.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Well I can't make a support ticket without screenshots so I guess that is it.
Yes, you have to screenshot to prove it. Which you said you couldn't make it. But now you're aware of the rules and try not get mistake next time.

Heli

Iron Miner

Im prettty sure its allowed. I recommend doing /togglepvp (which costs 15k) to turn pvp off

SD_2014

First Step
Since you accepted a "Random" tp request and accepted is on you and anything that happens because of it would be because of your actions of accepting the "Random" tp request! Even if someone you know sends you a TP request and they kill you and take your stuff, that is on YOU. Be careful of who you TRUST. Same as in real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.