Survival suggestions

Doomwolf50

Tree Puncher
Dear Snapcraft Staff,

I've been thinking about this and I would really like it if you added these. First, /duel, I think there should be a /duel command where you can wager items and fight for it. You can /duel a player and a window will pop up(in minecraft) that will ask for if you want a certain kit(kit Ultra and down), debuff pots, and regular fight, where you can fight someone without losing your stuff, so that way you can have a good fight with god item just to test skill. Second, I think there be a type of item you can either get in the game or in the store, and it will take off a random custom enchant on armor/tools/weapons and it is a one use tool. It won't give the custom enchant to you so it could be bad or be good. Third, there should be something that confirms you a custom enchant, just not which one. Just a thought but I don't know how that would work. Thanks for reading this and I hope this gets added!

Heli

Iron Miner

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I like the /duels idea. You will have a hard time to find players in the huge world. I add some idea, you can use the command like /duel <username> to ask the player who you send a request to the player for a duel. The player who receives the request can do /duel <username> or /duel yes or no.

Now I talk about the people's comments, I wouldn't like to add any new but maybe few mobs but I like leave it to be because if you have better mobs spawner then it can make you get dull to play on it. Because you have "everything" I would rather get myself work harder and patient to get myself better and more enjoyable by the scratch than easier as it was.