Is there a way I can get my stuff back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamFTW

First Step
Back a couple years ago, I was an avid player on snapcraft, I specifically played the Zombies game-mode a lot. When the game went down for what seemed like forever, I got to the point where I quit checking to see if it would come back. When it finally was up again I was super excited until I realised what had happened. They had gotten rid of the map that I had come to love ( <--I was a bit more ok with this change), but on top of that I had lost full set of enchant diamond armor + my smite sword, sharpness sword, and bane of anthropods sword (for all those pesky spiders), and my infinity bow. You can understand when at that moment in time, I decided to quit the server for a while. I don't know if it is possible, but is there any way I could get some of my stuff back?
I also realize that I do not have any evidence to my claim other than my in game lvl, (I looked for some old screenshots, but couldn't find any)

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
If it has been years ago the server has probably reset in meanwhile. Meaning all players lost their stuff and have to start over again. Unfortunately there is no other way to get your stuff back than by earning it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.