Help [Staff Needed]

SkrtSam

First Step
So im trying to purchase things from the store, and the second I click checkout it says "You cannot checkout because you have opened too many chargebacks."
Im really confused because ive never played on this server until today, never previously bought anything, and never chargedback on it obviously... Im really confused as to why its saying this?!?

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
You must have charged back on buycraft before whether it was on this server or not, thus you not being able to purchase anything.

OP
OP
S

SkrtSam

First Step
You must have charged back on buycraft before whether it was on this server or not, thus you not being able to purchase anything.

ive chargedback on lemurimc because i bought 10 legendary crates then found out legendary crates no longer exist. I talked to multiple people and staff and nobody did anything to compensate/refund so after a few days i decided to chargeback on them, which I believe is a valid reason to chargeback. I dont see why this is stopping me from being able to purchase anything else

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
That would be on buycraft's behalf then, not ours.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Charging back on Buycraft is seen as fraud. Therefore they block your ip when you chargeback anything bought feom Buycraft. That makes you unable to buy anything on any Buycraft page. On our Buycraft page (store.snapcraft.net) you can see what happens when you chargeback. This doesn't only go for our server. Chargeback=ban from Buycraft.

What happens if I chargeback?
In the time of a chargeback, dispute, or claim, you will be automatically banned on our server by Buycraft. You will also become unable to buy anything on all Buycraft-powered webstores. Charging back on items received is fraud and we will aggresively pursue any fraudulent charges or chargebacks. Fraud cases will be forwarded to the proper local authorities in the chargebacker's home area as well as the FBI internet crimes division.