*=+The Hacker Plague+=*

How long should a Hackers First Offence (Punishment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runescape11111

First Step
To: All Snapcraft Members

Are you sick of Hackers killing you?
Well, I am... How do we get more hackers off this wonderful server???​

Here is my idea. It's pretty crazy, so hold on to your pants! I think punishments should be much much harsher. I recorded this hacker, was told he was punished, and then see him on today. Anyone know when I reported him? I'll tell you, 8 hours ago (give or take two hours). Now, let's say a admin or mod didn't get on to ban him for a day, do you really think a day ban is going to stop a hacker from using his KillAura, or Reach, Auto ReArmor, etc? I think that day ban should turn into a week or two ban, I also think helpers should be able to ban for that week or two period of time. Helpers are on more than any of staff, and there are so many hackers I don't see the problem with it. Admins and the owners must trust the helpers, so why not give them more power. The one and only reason I've every thought about quitting this server is because of hackers. I see harsher punishments being a fix.

I encourage everyone to vote and let me know your thoughts and ideas on how to get rid of hackers and Make Snapcraft Great Again!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Helpers ban for 6 hours, that will then get extended to one week by a mod when it is a combat hack related offense. Then if that person is found to have hacked again then the ban is permanent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Runescape11111

First Step
Helpers ban for 6 hours, that will then get extended to one week by a mod when it is a combat hack related offense. Then if that person is found to have hacked again then the ban is permanent.

I understand that, but last night a helper banned a member who I reported for hacking. I saw him on later without any other ban. Why? Has he been punished now?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I understand that, but last night a helper banned a member who I reported for hacking. I saw him on later without any other ban. Why? Has he been punished now?
When a helper bans we report it to Mods/Admins who will extend the bans whenever they have time for it, if you see someone on that you've seen getting banned their ban has either not being extended or the proof was not enough according to higher staff.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Just to add onto this, a successfully reported player who has sufficient proof against them, will always receive the appropriate length of ban regardless of whether they've been on after their initial Helper ban expired.

Punishment lengths are as follows:

1st hacking offence - 7 Days.
2nd hacking offence - perm ban

Status
Not open for further replies.