My Leaving Note.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Hello Players of Snapcraft, I am here to say my goodbyes to you and the server. It has come about as though I have to go back to school, and I have sport. I will not have much time for playing so I've decided to quit for some time. Although, however I may come back if survival resets because I've been waiting for that for a long time. Snapcraft has been absolutely amazing to play on, and everyone on there is so kind and nice. Here are some people that made my playing time on Snapcraft way more fun: Crumz, Fishusate, GeorgieMC, HippinSolo and iCaampo. Thanks for playing with me! I may be coming back soon, or in a long time, but I'm sure I will come back! Unfortunately to any of those whom missed it I have already done a drop of all my gear and money, congrats if you got something! I hope to return soon.

Thanks
~ Squid

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Best of luck to you in school and life in general, you're more than welcome back Squiedhey.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sad to see you leave, but a Goodbye is never forever. Good luck in school, and have fun playing sports.
See you someday! :)

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Bye pal

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Good luck in the future! Hope to see you back again one day. :)

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Bye, Rhys ;-;
We've had our Ups and Downs my friend, It's been an amazing ride :-P Cya soon
Hopefully.
-Ry

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Cya man! Best of luck in your future and the sports!