[Factions] Name : Twitch

RageModeActivate

First Step
We're a new faction but are looking for active members who are good at working together / communicating / PVP'ing / Raiding. We do have a few requirements before you can join though, we will hope to one day be one of the best.
First I'll tell you a little bit about myself (Faction Leader).
- My in-game name is "RageModeActivate" but my real name is Kyle, I also go by my twitch nick name "Mute".
- I'm 20 years of age Born August 9th 1997 in Canada, Alberta.
- Highly experienced faction player. I've played for years on a lot of different servers in the top factions on those but was never the Leader, thus why I wanted to try it out :)
- I also enjoy "TRYING" to make people laugh so you might hear some shitty puns/jokes (Just be warned).
- My biggest flaw is TNT cannoning, I know the basic cannon and it works for some bases but the bigger ones I'm unfortunately unable to raid.

www.twitch.tv/everheardofmute

REQUIREMENTS/APPLICATION

- Minimum age requirement is 15 years old, we're trying to look for mature members to join us because having little kids can be annoying/hard to deal with (sorry guys).
- Must be able to tell me how much experience you have with raiding/faction servers.
- Need to give me a good reason as to why we should invite you and not someone else.
- Obviously provide your in-game name and rank.
- You must be able to join discord so our team can have top communication.
- Tell me something about yourself so I can get to know you better.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RageModeActivate

RageModeActivate

First Step
We have a lot to offer members, this includes a nice safe base for you to put your stuff 8 spider spawners for the trusted members to have access to, and also some great people :-D