Goodbye Snapcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verzonx

Banned
Hey guys,

If you play or have played Survival for a while you might know me as iCaampo. Well today I have resigned as Staff and have decided to quit Snapcraft. I hope to return to this amazing server one day but I'm afraid I need a break from it for a while. I am setting up a new server myself but I will not Advertise it.

There are a few people I want to mention who have made an impact in my time on Snap.

iZackk - You have driven me round the bend countless times but you have also given me some amazing memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life. Thank you bro <3

Crumz/Squideys - Crum and Squid. The brothers that have almost made me throw my laptop out of my window. These two brothers are unique to this server and like Zack, I will remember you guys forever.

Westie23/City_King - Most of you wont know these two. They have recently begun playing Snapcraft again after about 3 years off it. I hope you guys enjoy your time as the server has grown since you last played.

GeorgieMC - Congratulations on your recent promotion Georgie. You've been a fantastic friend over the time we've known eachother. I hope you excel as Staff because you deserve it.

Legitmon - My idol! Legitmon was the one who convinced me to keep trying for Helper. Thanks to him I have the great memories with the Staff I have. Thanks bro

There are so many more friends I have met on Snap but if I listed them all, this thread wouldn't end. I'd like to thank all of the Staff Team. They are a bunch of unique and very different people, coming from all parts of the world. They are all so supportive and kind and I thank you guys for treating me as an equal and with respect from the start. I'd like to especially thank Maarten for giving me the opportunity to be a Helper. It has been a great experience and one I will never forget.

If you have not been mentioned, I am sorry but I thank all of you for making Snapcraft a supporting and loving server. I hope to return to you one day.

Thanks,
Toby (iCaampo)

You will be missed. It was wonderful to be your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.