Randomly died and lost all my stuff

oxocube5000

First Step
Was in my house, literally just died as if someone did /kill. Lost all the stuff I had on me and all my levels (of which I had 30). Don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else. There was no one else around, and no mobs.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
You might have starved to death, been in your last stages of poison, suffocated in a block you placed, stepped in a fire, got shot by a skeleton who was just far enough away to avoid your notice, stepped down off of something that was a tiny bit to high, or a host of other things. Able staff almost never use /kill unless it is needed and you would have received several messages from them before one would use it. There are so many reasons you could have died. Consider what exactly was going on. Also in your log it may say if you died at the hands of a hidden player or one hiding just out of sight.

OP
OP
O

oxocube5000

First Step
Definitely didn't starve to death, I had full hunger. Wasn't poisoned. Didn't suffocate, I died in one hit. No mobs can get into my house, it's a closed box. I was in a chest so I didn't die from fall damage. It was a completely random event. Luckily none of my stuff was too good. But it wasn't a player either.

Zoa

Iron Miner
Definitely didn't starve to death, I had full hunger. Wasn't poisoned. Didn't suffocate, I died in one hit. No mobs can get into my house, it's a closed box. I was in a chest so I didn't die from fall damage. It was a completely random event. Luckily none of my stuff was too good. But it wasn't a player either.
Maybe it was a zombiekey thing

OP
OP
O

oxocube5000

First Step
Survival. I'm 100% sure it wasn't a player unless they somehow broke into my closed box house (which is protected) and somehow didn't collect my levels...

OP
OP
O

oxocube5000

First Step
I find it highly unlikely that I lag since I have a good pc and internet connection, plus I only encountered one of these zombies and it was a few days ago.