Did you find this tutorial helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
A lot of people ask the question: "How do I do a support ticket?". Hopefully this short tutorial (with images) can help you create a successful one.
Below the tutorial is tips for each kind of ticket you are looking to create.
So that your ticket has the best chance it can of being accepted.

Step 1. Go to the top of the website and make sure you are logged in and your email is confirmed.
nQ4j8U26RaSNe_vrcmSJpg.png

Step 2. Click on support.
Xcr3dsUIQB_xHSJAFvjGFQ.png

Step 3. Click on submit new ticket on the far right of the screen.
ie2_E2odRTm_jf5NKIX8Ew.png

Step 4. Fill in all of the required information. Image links can be achieved on imgur, lightshot, gyazo, blogger, and photobucket. To name a few. We need an image link not the directory in your computer.
6dFZkZN-QuW-j4Pe2-xBGg.png

Step 5. Click Open to finish the process. If a staff member closes the ticket pay attention to the reason why.
vQ0Ya_i-QsWBiT7MB5hIYw.png

____TIPS___________
- For bug reports get video proof if you can. Video proof with a good description can help get what the bug is across to the appropriate person who can fix it.

- For hacker reports. Video Proof is just about the only proof we can use to say we are certain that someone was hacking. Its best to give us key times so that longer videos don't take to much of our time and we are more likely to find the potential hackers in your video. Try to get multiple shots. A lot of times one quick passing maybe shot, is not enough.

-SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT REACH. Your FOV should be set to normal to determine reach. A great number of reach complaints are bad ping and lag.

- For TP Killing We need 3 things. It is possible to get them all as screen shots. We need the chat message that does not mention pvp when someone says to come to them or to tp or to go to a warp.
Examples include (but are not limited to): "Come to me for free diamonds", or "Sponge drop at my house".
We then need you sending the command to warp or to tpa to them.
And finally we need the line of chat that says they combat tagged you. PREFERABLY, in the same shot as your warp command or tpa request.
If you are in factions, there is no such thing as TP killing and Luring.
However, players are not allowed to do a Nether portal trap on you.

- For profanity, toxicity, and bullying. We need more than just one line of chat. Don't hesitate to put as many screen shots as you have of them acting toxic, being disrespectful, or bullying.

Special Note: If you are reporting a ranked player. Hover over their name when taking the screen shot or do the command /realname (nickname) to get the players user name. Other wise (as Jedz points out) they might be anybody.

Last edited:

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Another tip I would like to add to this is that if you are reporting someone that is being inappropriate/ disrespectful and the player has a rank and nickname you need to include a screenshot that with /realname (nickname). Otherwise that player could be anyone. ^_^