Questions

Valkryss

First Step
Ok, I've asked in game an no one really seems to know the answer to these questions, so I am posting here in hopes that I can get some answers.

1) What are cactus good for? I gave a bunch away and the recipient said, "Thanks for this, you gave me a sponge." Can they be used to craft sponges or just sold?

2) What are the skills ie Woodcutting, excavation, and swords. I have a few books, and leveled up a few but I don't understand what they are.

3) Once I had an Inn called The Dew Drop Inn. I gave access to new and low level people. Long story short I was forced to completely close down after banning two individuals. No matter what I typed like /protect untrust (name) and /protect remove (name) as well as the counterparts /ps their names were never removed from the /ps info command. I have since moved and was wondering why their names continually stayed on my /ps info list. I do plan on opening the Inn in several months after I feel more comfortable with the game. Was I typing in the commands wrong? When I did type them in, the game would tell me that they are not part of my region. It was really weird and very frustrating as a business owner trying to keep my business afloat.

Sadly I don't have proof of what was done, just the names of the two people that performed the acts and a screen shot of some of the minor damage as well as a screen shot of the names on my list that includes those two individuals. I was learning to screenshot when I learned I needed proof so i don't have them in the act. Nor do I have pics of the lava, fire, and missing items.

Thanks to all of those that take the time to answer these questions. I really appreciate the time that was taken to read all of this and the time that was taken to respond.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
1. You sell cactus to get money which allows you to eventually buy a sponge.
2. The skills are from a plugin called McMMO, McMMO allows for an RPG-like (Survival) experience to exist in the world of Minecraft complete with skill leveling, special abilities, rare loot, brand new mechanics and a more in-depth PvP.
3. If you /protect add someone and the /protect remove they can't open chests, doors etc.. If they still can I'd recommand to break the sponge and replace it.

If you have questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me in-game. :)

Fishusate

Iron Miner
1. You sell cactus to get money which allows you to eventually buy a sponge.
2. The skills are from a plugin called McMMO, McMMO allows for an RPG-like (Survival) experience to exist in the world of Minecraft complete with skill leveling, special abilities, rare loot, brand new mechanics and a more in-depth PvP.
3. If you /protect add someone and the /protect remove they can't open chests, doors etc.. If they still can I'd recommand to break the sponge and replace it.

If you have questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me in-game. :)

Explained perfectly.