Enchants

GetStormed

First Step
So I haven't been playing for a long time but I do have a pretty reasonable suggestion I think, it's about the enchant signs. I've been playing for 2 days now and I'm trying to build a decent set so I can attempt to fight the donators but that's pretty hard seeing as though u already have to pay a relatively big price just for a normal diamond set, and then i have to enchant it, which if i want to get let's say prot4 armor I'd have to pay a lot just for armor without enchants. I know i can use the enchant table but I think it takes way too much time and just overall think that the enchant signs prices should be lowered by quite a bit if a non donator would want to compete with donators. I would appreciate a lot and i think a lot of others will too.

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
Although I don't agree that the armour is too expensive. I do think that's something should be done with the enchanting. Maybe even something as simple as allowing people to do different level enchants e.g. enchant areas that only enchant up to level 20 instead of having to save up to 30 levels to get a good enchant on your gear. On the whole though donators don't exactly have Overpowered gear soo I don't really think this change is necessary. Like the suggestion though. (y)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Donators spend just as much time as everyone else to gather stuff to get good gear.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
True but they get it a lot quicker
How so? If a regular player play as much as a Paladin, they'd have the same advantage. I'd know since I didn't have a rank for at least a year and it worked just as good as now.

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
How so? If a regular player play as much as a Paladin, they'd have the same advantage. I'd know since I didn't have a rank for at least a year and it worked just as good as now.
Paladins get more money per kill 4 times i think. And they get significantly better amour and weapon. Also more players tend to want to team with them, so they wouldnt have to worry about them.

Kitpvp in my opinion is a bit too pay2win.

Fishusate

Iron Miner
Paladins get more money per kill 4 times i think. And they get significantly better amour and weapon. Also more players tend to want to team with them, so they wouldnt have to worry about them.

Kitpvp in my opinion is a bit too pay2win.

In my opinion kitpvp is pay2win, you can buy god sets & ranks, but spending the money is your choice. If you're paladin you get a lot more money then other ranks, but as I already stated it's your choice but in the end It's pay2win.