Texture pack testers wanted [Private testing]

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Hello dudes and dudettes,

Today I am here to announce that I am looking for players to try out my custom made texture pack! It's still in 1.9 as I had to stop for a while, but I hope to be able to continue my work.

For now I'd like some people to try out my texture pack. I am looking for a maximum of 5 players!

This texture pack is a blend of 2. An existing one and my own edits. It is mostly 512x and 256x . So not everyone will even be able to run it.

Comment on this thread why you want to try out my texture pack and if you have experience with testing texture packs. If I want you to test it, I will send a private message.

Bobafetanana

First Step
why I would like to use your texture packs because I need a good PVP pack for Minecraft 1.8.9 that's compatible with mods and I would like to get a good texture pack with some light water. I was also wondering what colors they are. yes I tested a pack called shadow eagle by Vetorix

_P_

Gold Miner
I want to test. I like big packs like even 2048x2048. I can test it out with multiple shaders too for ya to see how the compatibility and performance goes. (and for some nice pics maybe)

Tony_Rose

First Step
I will help if you need me too i am also looking for a texturepack that will suit me needs but i don't have any needs so im just looking for a cool texturepack that looks cool so i believe in you. I will also be honest so if there is anything bad about it i won't really sugar coaat what went wrong.

~GoldArrow11

First Step
Hello dudes and dudettes,

Today I am here to announce that I am looking for players to try out my custom made texture pack! It's still in 1.9 as I had to stop for a while, but I hope to be able to continue my work.

For now I'd like some people to try out my texture pack. I am looking for a maximum of 5 players!

This texture pack is a blend of 2. An existing one and my own edits. It is mostly 512x and 256x . So not everyone will even be able to run it.

Comment on this thread why you want to try out my texture pack and if you have experience with testing texture packs. If I want you to test it, I will send a private message.

I would LOVE to test your texture pack! I love testing and seeing all the creativity and positively helping :) It would be an honour and I hope I can >3